Update (June 11, 2018): We hired Bettye Watkins!
Costanoa Ventures is a Palo Alto-based venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies. We are a values based firm: we believe in trust, collaboration, treating everyone with dignity and respect. Our purpose is to help build meaningful technology companies. We believe the environment in which they are nurtured and how our team finds the next great company matters. That’s why cultural fit is as important to us as the skills to do the job.
The San Francisco Office Manager is a new position for our bustling second office in San Francisco’s Potrero Hill neighborhood. The SF Office Manager will be responsible for facilities and front office management for our combined Venture Firm and Start Up Incubation office.
The ideal candidate has stellar people and organizational skills, can work independently, as well as communicate well within a team and can handle multiple interruptions throughout the day.
Director of First Impressions at the San Francisco office- welcome visitors and manage conference room assignments. Maintain equipment, supplies to ensure organized, functional work, meeting, and kitchen spaces.
Event Coordinator– our team hosts numerous events inside and outside the SF office. This position will partner with the Operating Team to plan, execute and establish best practices for successful events.
Administrative Assistant — scheduling, coordination with internal and external attendees, travel planning, expense report processing, CRM data entry, plus other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of experience in an administrative role, ideally in a venture capital or start up environment
- Excellent communication & written skills
- Methodical with email communication — your organizational skills and diplomacy mean that you have a command of your inbox and know when to follow up if you have not received a reply
- Demonstrated professional interpersonal skills — high level of motivation, integrity, self-confidence
- Ability to ensure security of confidential information — discretion and confidentiality required
- Can anticipate and solve conflicts independently, but know when to ask for guidance
- Knowledge of G-Suite and Microsoft Office 365 required
- Experience planning events and working with event vendors strongly desired
Interested? Please send your resume to [email protected].
It is the policy of Costanoa Ventures to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Costanoa welcomes different perspectives and a range of experiences that employees bring, including those based upon nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability age differences, job classification and religion. All employees are valued regardless of status and everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.